Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fabulous Friday....

“Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

—Henry Ford


Love this quote! Life is experiences. The good the bad, the ugly. All of it. How we react to that experience is what matters. Builds character. Again good, bad and ugly, its all there. Life is attitude and how we view it and react to it!

Today hasn't been a balanced day for me, I cannot say it was really a fabulous friday. To tell you the truth it was far from it. I know Shannon is going through some similar experiences too! Hey at least we fall off the balance wagon at the same time! But life handed me a few things and I'm getting back on track. I have some amazing friends that help do that and I got the best email from my aunt today! A link about a new treatment for MS!!!! Very cool! You can check it out here. All in all today is ending well.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment