My out of balanced life:
Menu planning.... who menu plans when no one but yourself is eating?
Work schedule .... gone
Hockey... one kid going one day, then the next one gets sick, then the other goes back = just messed up
House... one word " MESSED "
Activity level for mom... gone. Unless you want to count running to doctors, drugstore, naturalpath, ect.
School... running to and from one kid while healthy, homework for the next, then switch up
Homework ... haha just realized oldest has a science test tomorrow. Never told me. Never checked his planner because I got out of that habit too. YIKES.
Kids routines ... gone. You know like bathes?? whats that? lol
Social life (as in mine or time with my husband) ... gone
Blogging ... gone too
Communication with friends... gone. For example notice that both Shannon and I blogged the other days with in minutes of each other! LOL Oh yeah!!!
Groceries... no time with sick kids or energy.
As you can see in a matter of a few short weeks, my entire life got out of balanced too.
Now its time to get back into it.
- I need to organize my work life again. Calling clients, rebooking appointments
- Menu plan and grocery shop
- Get the boys back into normal school and sports routines!
- Get moving. Thank goodness for my treadmill!!!!
- Catch up with the real world. ie my friends, family
- Find time for myself every day to read/blog and relax.
That is my starting list. I'll be back in a day or so to let you know how it is going.
Wishing everyone out there a very happy and balanced week!