Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunny Day

It is so nice out today.

I still am fighting a sore throat and headcold. I'm sure being up since 5:45...AM (that's THE MORNING) is not helping the way I feel. But I am determined to get the kids out while the sun is shining, even if I can only stand it for 30 mins, better than nothing. they won't dare get up so early tomorrow if I tire them out today.

Got a good jump on the laundry this morning and perused all the flyers and made a list for the grocery store so I guess I can be thankful for that!

But I really need a nap. Here's hoping Daddy will be home soon and the kids will settle in this afternoon for their Diego movie they rented from the library this week and I can get a little nap in.

Well, off to boil the kettle for some tea and suit up the kids for some play time outside and maybe a few photos.

Have a great day!

shannon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment