While searching for a blog topic I tweeted to a friend and say hey what should we chat about on here? Her tweet back, "do what you like because that makes you happy. When you are happy you are in balance"! Sound advice that umm I'm sure I've heard before! ;) Thanks friend!
So lets talk about happiness! Are you happy right now. Are you loving the moments, living in the moment. Learning to just enjoy?
Really happiness is so easy to find, funny thing is I had a friend tag me on my personal blog of what 10 things are making me happy right now!
10 things that make me happy...
1. my morning coffee
2. the sound of my kids getting along!
3. hockey. Yeah you guys know it!
4. traveling!!! NYC is less then a month a way for me!
6. reading... I love reading
7. date night
8. flowers (yes I still get friday flowers most weeks... you rock Tim.. love u)
9. my business and school
10. just spending time with Tim and the kids!
When you are happy or able to find a weee bit of happiness your life starts to go back in balance.
What are you happy about? Small things, big things, anything?
Tell us, what is making you happy right now!