Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week 3

Well Oh my gosh... this is not going well, i think the hardest part right now is that i have no routine. Let me rephrase that. The baby has no routine so therefore I have no routine. Although I have been pretty good about preparing healthy snacks and meals, it goes well for a few days and then the wheels totally fall off and i go into complete carb survival moded. A bagel here, bowl of cereal there.

A lot tougher then I thought to get exercise as well, by the time hubby gets home and we have dinner and do the evenings with the kids and get them off to bed I certainly don't feel like going for a walk. Add that to baby's cranky time from 8-10pm and i feel guilty leaving him to deal with that.

So I am taking it a day at a time trying to make good choices but the odd day I just totally give in and it is a cookie and/or beer kinda day.

I think I have lost a couple of pounds, I have noticed it a little in my face.

The worst part is that it is SUMMER people, I only have 2 pairs of shorts that fit me right now and I refuse to buy anymore, all my t-shirts are a little tight. AND THAT SUCKS. and we won't even talk about a bathing suit.

you would think that alone would be enough motivation to help me stick to eating properly, but i have to tell you the cravings for carbs and junkie foods is crazy.

What do you do when you are craving things you know you shouldn't have???
shann

No comments:

Post a Comment