Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gratitude...


Something annoying happened to me this morning and after talking to my dear friend (thanks Shannon) I realized that out of this situation something good came.

What was that???

GRATITUDE.


Gratitude that I love my job and love my life and my school! I can't imagine NOT doing what I do. I love it. I'm passionate about it, I know it helps people and the fact that I get paid to do something I'm totally LOVING is a serious bonus!!!!

I cannot imagine working in a job that I dread. Or there is those that work and feel a total sense of entitlement. You know. The world owes them or their employer owes them. Owe, smoe... If you don't have passion for what your doing, your not going to be truly happy.

So are you passionate about what you do? Do you love it?

If your not, can you work towards change?

Trust me I know change. I've done lots of change in my life (job wise) and now I'm back in school full time while working and have two kids that are very involved in sports. I make it work. Its a balancing act, but it works. What I'm saying is reach for dreams and do what you love. If that means going back to school, look into it.

Life is too short to not do what we are passionate about!

I know, I know I just don't understand your situation. Your right! I don't. BUT I do know that if you don't love your job, don't stay in it. Don't think that it is the "only" job you can get. With that attitude it might be true!!! Remember .... ATTITUDE IS ALWAYS EVERYTHING. You can do it!!!

Find your passion and be happy at what you do every day, all day ;) We spend more hours with our job then we do with loved ones, so why not love it.

Gratitude. Yep ... I love what I do and I'm thankful I get to do something I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment