Thursday, March 18, 2010

Re-energize

Life has been going at an insane pace the past month. Since I got into school my life has been crazy trying to get back into that habit of studying, working, being a mom that helps at school, drives to hockey and clean a house. Yes I hit a wall.


We decided to go away over night. We got a hotel with a pool and water slide and its been awesome. Well the service here is much to be desired, but I wouldn't let that ruin our mini vacation. The picture above is from the place we stayed. It was at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, but honestly if I didn't have the kids I would never stay here again. HOWEVER they loved this pool and water slide and it was worth dealing with the brutal service for their enjoyment!


We are recharged and ready to go! It was a good mid week break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment